COVID-19 Policies & Forms
IMPORTANT MANDATORY PROCESS FOR ALL STUDENTS
SJA’s NEW interactive COVID screening process was created for schools by the Ontario Provincial Government and takes less than a minute to complete! The screening must be completed daily and results shown daily to gain access into the school building (drop off and/or entry).
To complete daily and show check at drop off and/or entry:
CLICK HERE: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening
- All siblings can enter through one door showing screening check once
- Students entering different doors will need to show screening check at each entry
- Students entering bus will need to show check prior to boarding bus
We kindly ask all parents/guardians and caregivers to wear a mask while dropping off or picking up students.
Thank you for working together with us to ensure the safety of our community!
We are excited to begin our Blended In-School & Remote Learning for this upcoming school year, giving students the flexible options to either attend school on-site or learn remotely during this time. We are taking all of the necessary precautions under the guidance of health authorities.
Please click the buttons below to view:
- our comprehensive School Reopening Policy, which gives you a detailed look at the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of the SJA community.
- our COVID-19 Screening Agreement & Waiver, which must be completed and submitted prior to the first day of school.
- Peel Public Health Letter on COVID-19 screening changes
We look forward to reuniting the SJA community in a safe environment.