St. Jude’s Academy Hot Lunch Program & Cafeterias
St. Jude’s Academy offers the convenience of ordering a daily hot lunch for all our students from our on-site Cafeteria. Students from both the Lower and Upper School can online order a hot lunch here. Menus are updated monthly on the ordering website, and our abundant and flavourful food options cater to a broad range of palates. All lunches are prepped and made on-site by our cafeteria staff and are delivered hot to each Lower and Upper School student.
- Students have the option of ordering a lunch or bringing their own (peanut- and nut-free lunch).
- Lower School students eat in the Lower School Cafeteria which seats 500+ students between 11:00-12:00 pm.
- Upper School students eat in the Upper School Cafeteria which seats 300+ students between 12:00-1:00 pm.
- Vending machines offering various drink and snack options are also available in both the Lower and Upper Cafeterias.
- We offer options available to students who forget their lunch at home.
Click here to view menus or to order either a Lower or Upper School hot lunch.
If you require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Menu Items Available Daily (as stand alone or add-ons):
- French Fries
- Turkey or Veggie Wraps
- Veggies and Dip
- Crackers and Cheese
- Pastas (including Vegetarian option)
- Stir Frys
- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
- Chicken Fingers
- Grilled Cheese