Reopening Policy & Forms
IMPORTANT MANDATORY PROCESS FOR ALL STUDENTS Effective Monday, September 28
SJA will be introducing a NEW interactive COVID screening process that was created for schools by the Ontario Provincial Government and takes less than a minute to complete!The screening must be completed daily and results shown daily to gain access into the school building.
Effective Monday, September 28, the daily screen check will be mandatory for all students. This gives families time to familiarize themselves with the new procedure. Complete daily and show check at drop off and/or entry:
CLICK HERE: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening
- All siblings can enter through one door showing screening check once
- Students entering different doors will need to show screening check at each entry
- Students entering bus will need to show check prior to boarding bus
We kindly ask all parents/guardians and caregivers to wear a mask while dropping off or picking up students.
Thank you for working together with us to ensure the safety of our community!
We are excited to begin our Blended In-School & Remote Learning for this upcoming school year, giving students the flexible options to either attend school on-site or learn remotely during this time. We are taking all of the necessary precautions under the guidance of health authorities.
Please click the buttons below to view:
- our comprehensive School Reopening Policy, which gives you a detailed look at the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of the SJA community.
- our COVID-19 Screening Agreement & Waiver, which must be completed and submitted prior to the first day of school.
- our COVID-19 Screening Checklist, which is a daily self-screening checklist that must be completed for all students each school day.
We look forward to reuniting the SJA community in a safe environment.