Continuous Student Life & Wellness
Student success is about much more than academics. Quality education is about much more than academics. St. Jude’s Academy prioritizes the wellness of our students, and in a time of isolation, our approach to student life and wellness has included engaging them with fun, creative challenges and contests, enriching virtual extracurriculars, always accessible support, helpful resources and more.
Student Life doesn’t miss a beat, but continues to roll out just as it did when we met in person. Daily and weekly activities abound:
- Daily Challenges – a new challenge everyday, including the famous St. Jude’s Olympics!
- Clubs (Run club, Chess club, Astronomy club, Wellness Club, Lunch with Lopez, Math club, to name a few)
- Student Council
- SJA Sports: Online Edition
- Morning Assembly every day at 8:45 am
- Birthday Galore!
- Our Friday Fun Assembly at 10:10 am
- Prize of the Web Walker challenges
- Model UN, Singing competitions, Bake-offs, and much more…
On top of this, SJA continues to roll out top-notch events like:
- Virtual Graduation
- Art Show
- Caribou Math Contests
- Grade 6 Exhibition
- Shakespeare Radio Play
- Spelling Bee
- May 15 PD-F Day – Pretty Darn Fun Day
- Virtual Choir
After School Care Programs to keep kids entertained while Mom and Dad finish work: